Christmas has to be one of my all time favorite holidays so of course I had to make my first blog post about it. Its a time where all my family gets together and puts aside their differences. It makes me feel very warm inside knowing that all my family is getting along and that we are having a great time celebrating the holiday. I have always gotten a lot of presents for Christmas but what I really enjoy is watching my family open their gifts. It's hilarious to see all of the different reactions that they give to the different gifts that you give.The season of giving must really get to me in a positive way.
This is a picture of my mom and I two Christmas's ago. I look so young in this picture but it shows how much my mom truly means to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment