Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Blogger Experience

I really enjoyed doing this assignment and creating my own blog. I think the main reason as to why I enjoyed this assignment so much is because it is extremely easy and is exactly the type of assignment that I needed during finals week because it did not put me over the edge. Creating my blog was an extremely easy process. It is basically self explanatory when creating it and the step by step video provided also helps if you get confused.

I did the only thing that I really did not like about this assignment is that we did not really learn how to create something ourselves. With past assignments, like the HTML assignment, we were really challenged. I felt as if our knowledge was really tested doing that particular assignment. I personally like to be challenged and experience new things so when I figured out that this assignment was very basic I was sort of let down. I at least wanted our last course assignment to be something really big.

I learned that blogging is very simple and easy. It is an easy way for people to communicate or get their ideas out to the public. I also learned that more people blog than you think which was in a way shocking to me. This is because I really do not spend much time on a computer unless it is for school or on a social networking site. I also thought most people only use social networking sites to get their ideas known by the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment